You May Search:
Syllabus of Krishi Bikash Bank Limited 4th Level Administrative, Accountant
The curriculum presents two types of examination Written and Interview. In writing, there are two parts one is General Knowledge, Law and Financially which is multiple choice question and long question. the second part is Service-Related which is a long and short answer type. The first part is 200 marks and the second part is 30 marks. Educational qualification: You have to complete +2 in management taking main subject economics and also needed 3-month basic computer training.
- General Knowledge and Law-Related (Objective question 25*2=50)
- Nepal's geographical, historical, political, cultural, religious, administrative, financial, educational and sports.
- National and international current affairs and events study (chronology).
- Constitution of Nepal.
- Nepal Rastra Bank law,2058.
- Banks and financial institutions related law, 2073
- Bank related and banking terminology
- Krishi Bikash Bank limited staff service regulations.
- Financial, Accounting and Banking related (Long question 5*10=50)
- Office operations and information technology-related (short answer 6*5=30, long answer 2*10=20)
- Banking related (short answer 6*5=30, long answer 2*10=20)
For more information, download here