You May Search:
Syllabus of Krishi Bikash Bank Limited 5th Level Business Assistant
The curriculum presents two types of examination Written and Interview. In writing, there are two parts one is General Knowledge, Law and Bank Related, which is multiple choice question and long question. the second part is Service-Related which is a long and short answer type. Educational qualification: You have to complete a bachelors degree in management, commerce and marketing from an accredited university or taking the main subject economics of humanities faculty and also needed 3-month basic computer training.
- General Knowledge and Law-Related (Objective question 25*2=50)
- Nepal's geographical, historical, political, cultural, religious, administrative, financial, educational and sports.
- National and international current affairs and events study (chronology).
- Knowledge of national and international level organization (UN, World Bank, IMF, ADB, SAARC)
- Constitution of Nepal.
- Nepal Rastra Bank law,2058.
- Company law, 2063
- Banks and financial institutions related law, 2073
- Bank related and banking terminology
- Krishi Bikash Bank limited staff service regulations.
- Financial and Banking related (Long question 5*10=50)
- Management-related (short answer 6*5=30, long answer 2*10=20)
- Banking related (short answer 6*5=30, long answer 2*10=20)
The candidate who has been selected from the written examination are eligible for an Interview.
For more information, download here